Mountains'n'Stuff

It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:24 pm 

I almost called it an "I love me wall" but I like the sound of "glory wall" a lot better. Gonna use it. Will forward all royalties accordingly. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:11 am 

I finally got around to read the Highpoint article this morning. Quite an adventure. I've skied Mount Hood and it's a volcano. Volcanoes, are always at the tipping point. Any more steep, and the shit falls down. I can see how completing it would solidify the thought, you were actually gonna go all the way. Well done Mr Highpointer!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:51 am 

Thanks!

Of all the areas of the country, the Pacific Northwest is my favorite. If I ever had to relocate and had a choice of where to go, I would pick Portland, Oregon in a heartbeat. Washington is awesome as well but I really came to love the Portland area during my three attempts of Hood.

Speaking of the Pac NW, I went into the IMG blog and found when they had posted the the 2015 Rainier climb dates. September 8th ... one week after Labor day. So if it's the same this year, the dates should get posted on September 14th as Labor Day is a little later. Gonna call IMG in early August to ask a few questions about the group thing and then send out an e-mail to y'all in the middle of the month.

Also found a place on-line where I could get a custom Mountain'n'Stuff-themed rainbow flag. It's gotta happen. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:46 pm 

Puma concolor wrote:
Also found a place on-line where I could get a custom Mountain'n'Stuff-themed rainbow flag. It's gotta happen. :lol:

Link? I want to make this into a flag:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:05 pm 

Nice.

This is the link I saw. I assume there are others.

http://www.onlineflagstore.com/Rainbow-Pride_c14.htm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:11 am 

Holy crap, that's a lot of rainbow flags.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:15 am 

My favorite categories are "Gynephilia Pride Flags" and "Demromantic Pride Flags."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:38 pm 

Got a nice "shout out" from my brother in his latest Tulane ViSTA blog report from down in New Orleans. Dude is doing something right. Always surrounded by a bevy of attractive college-aged ladies,

https://tulanevista.wordpress.com/2015/07/20/field-report-youth-rebuilding-new-orleans-33/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:24 am 

Cool. Good work he is doing.

(Although I couldn't see any good looking chicks in that pic though; maaaaybe one 'cute' one :P )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:18 am 

Inspired by the release of the third quarter issue of Apex to Zenith (which features my 50-state completion), I was finally motivated this week to develop my Denali pics and complete my second (and last) State Highpointing scrapbook/photo album. Denali trip takes up about a half of an album. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next