It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:32 pm 

Mexican Jailbird wrote:
I don't think she did but she might have.

^^^This^^^

Is beyond anything acceptable.

If ANYONE did that to me, I would not even give them the decency of acknowledging their existence on this planet.

The fact that you even feel anything (other than pure disgust) for that ...... thing, is, well, disturbing.

I would not even respond to it anymore. Move on and pray there wasn't a gun she could get her hands on. She is beyond crazy.

If you don't ignore her from here on out, you deserve every single bad thing that comes your way.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:07 am 

GODDAMN, she threw boiling water on you and you STILL chase her. BIDH and PHX are right, you need to stay away from that bitch. That bitch is a fucking psycho. She doesn't even care that she burned you on PURPOSE. If you continue to chase that chick you deserve what you get, EVERYBODY has warned you PLENTY of times. Think about it for a second, That fucking water was prolly at a ROLLING boil, and she just THROUGHS it on you. What SANE person would even think about doing something like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 am 

Mexican Jailbird wrote:
mitchy wrote:
GODDAMN, she threw boiling water on you and you STILL chase her. BIDH and PHX are right, you need to stay away from that bitch. That bitch is a fucking psycho. She doesn't even care that she burned you on PURPOSE. If you continue to chase that chick you deserve what you get, EVERYBODY has warned you PLENTY of times. Think about it for a second, That fucking water was prolly at a ROLLING boil, and she just THROUGHS it on you. What SANE person would even think about doing something like that.

I don't know if she did it on purpose or not, I was on the phone she was cooking the rice.

Yes, you do know if she did it on purpose. We ALL know she did it on purpose. My brother is right. You have battered woman syndrome.

Try letting go. And I mean really try letting go.

Mexican Jailbird wrote:
I am not chasing her

You are right. You are not chasing her... You are stalking her (which is way worse), at least that's how any reasonable person would see it..

Quote:
Daria, I miss your face, anyway email me some thing nice like an
apology or some thing, even though I never want to or will see you
again I want to be able to get along with you, just be nice for a
change, it won't hurt you.

^^^See^^^... stalking....

(And 'miss your face.....?' You've got to be kidding me, right? Butterface you like? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: )/rant

In fact, in this country, all the things you've written in the open forums could get you deported if she simply called the cops. You have been arrested twice and these threats would most likely not only get you deported, but most likely permanently banned from entering the country ever again. Seriously, stop doing it, and for once think about what the consequences of your actions will be.

I honestly can say I have never seen anyone as weak as you, Village Idiot. You're the kind of guy we end up doing stories on.... like a whole series of stories...

Seek help if you can't deal.

Last edited by Phx on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
to fix quoting

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:42 am 

Mexican Jailbird wrote:
bullshit they could deport me for that shit, why would I give a shit anyway, its not like i will be back for a long ass time.

You don't know that.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:43 am 

Mexican Jailbird wrote:
Is trying to make up with her stalking is it?

You threaten and then you try to be all nice.... at the same time. So yes, it is stalking.

MOVE ON!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:19 am 

Dude, WTF, leave her alone. I cannot for the life of me think of one GUY that has chased a chick like this. Usually a GUY would be like fuck you, you crazy bitch, and go off to bang someone else, like maybe THAT MILF you're hanging out with. Just do EXACTLY what Phx says in the open forum, leave her alone and it will drive her even more crazy because she will not be getting the attention she craves.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am 

mitchy wrote:
Dude, WTF, leave her alone. I cannot for the life of me think of one GUY that has chased a chick like this. Usually a GUY would be like fuck you, you crazy bitch, and go off to bang someone else, like maybe THAT MILF you're hanging out with. Just do EXACTLY what Phx says in the open forum, leave her alone and it will drive her even more crazy because she will not be getting the attention she craves.

^^^This^^^

Now, start posting pics of climbing and having fun with HOT chicks, or GTFO.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 pm 

He still has to go get his shit from her house, does he not?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:51 pm 

Perfect.

If I were you, I'd do it now, while she is out of the country and you will never have to see/deal with her. Just head down there and get it all and be done with it. You will then be able to finally move on with your life.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:44 pm 

Phx wrote:
Now, start posting pics of climbing and having fun with HOT chicks, or GTFO.

He can't. His camera battery died and he (and we) don't have a compatible charger (guess where it is!). Incidentally, that is why all the recent trip pics do not include my sexy ass.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next