Mountains'n'Stuff

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm 

butitsadryheat wrote:
ugi ishibashi wrote:
I think I might have to go with rick kent. Dose photo have genital warts on his face?

No, that would be STEVE :lol:

Actually. If he licked Daria's trash wound of hers, well.... ;)

Although, I don't know how he could. I mean, in my time I did some stupid shit with ladies I barely knew, but if it was musky, no deal...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:05 pm 

Oh MY Steve, what big taste buds you have! :lol:

The Horror

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:47 pm 

Mountain Biking yesterday and today. Haven't ridden it in a place that explores its potential since April.

Yesterday was the warmup. Rode the bluffs along the ocean and fell off the top of the bike onto the ground on my back after standing on the bike while climbing a WWII Bunker.

Today, was exploring a remote Fresh Water pond. Surrounded by swamps and bushes. Checking out places where I could drag my kayak over from the bayside come Spring. A vine got tangled in my helmet felt like my head was getting ripped off. A rough ride but I have the bike for it. Stashed the bike, hiked about two miles in the sand on the Bay. Got the plan. Do it next Spring/Summer. I like checking stuff out while the leaves are down.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:21 pm 

I just pulled the kayak out of the basement of my tenants house and onto the lawn. So I won't wake up anybody in the morning. Kinda sketchy. There was a full gale today but should die down tonight. Things are gonna be a little unsettled. I can't ever remember kayaking in December before.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 am 

Didn't go well. Paddled across Nepeague Bay and the first portage across the Peninsula into the wind but doable. Launched into the wind and the surf of the ocean and became task loaded immediately.

Never got the spray skirt attached correctly. Couldn't get around the next point and through the surf. Pretty beat now and I've got a ton of gear to wash the salt water out of. Still, I enjoyed being on the water and in the ocean.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 am 

Office dramz today.

My “office wife” has been out for about a month, sitting in the hospital day and night. Her father was diagnosed with cancer a year ago, it’s been a steady horrendous decline. Yesterday, he was disconnected and passed within a half hour.

Incredibly, she is here. She needed her mail and whatnot and will soon leave to make the arrangements. I’m trying to rope her into my party which will start shortly. Life must go on.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:30 am 

Wow, thats a drag sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately it's true about life going on, hope she sticks around for some of the party.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am 

Hoca, we gotta get together and ride sometime this summer. I gonna cruise around crankfire and maybe mbpost for some places to go in Ct. Merry x-mass and happy holidays bro..

Sounds Great!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:12 pm 

mitchy wrote:
Hoca, we gotta get together and ride sometime this summer. I gonna cruise around crankfire and maybe mbpost for some places to go in Ct. Merry x-mass and happy holidays bro..

Sounds Great!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:05 pm 

There was barely any snow on Round Top/ The Sisters. Should have left the axes and the 'pons in the car, along with the clown shoes.

For I was yet scarcely fallen asleep, when I thought that I, together with an innumerable multitude of men, lay fettered with great chains in a dark dungeon, in which, without the least glimpse of light, we swarmed like bees one over another, and thus rendered each other’s affliction more grievous.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next